Just why is it important to know who owns your representative? The need to be an informed voter is obvious – it’s good to know what your representative’s priorities and motivations are when it comes time for elections. Beyond being in the know about the organizations and companies your elected officials represent, it’s worthwhile to […]Read More →
The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, or, CISPA, is a proposed law in the United States which would allow for the sharing of Internet traffic information between the U.S. government and certain technology and manufacturing companies. The aim of the bill is to help the U.S government investigate cyber threats and ensure the security of […]Read More →
Help Alexa and Siri Find Your Business During Voice Search
You Can’t Just Tell Voice Search About Your Business Voice search is…
Net Neutrality Repeal Ruins the Internet
The Information Age When the Web emerged in 1989, few could have predicted…
Let’s Get Visual
Visual marketing continues to be on the rise, this makes sense as people ar…
- Do I Need Alignable?
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- Why Labor Unions Need Social Media
- Dimitri Vassilaros – Media Services
- There’s an App for Labor Organization
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- What’s a Twitter Storm?
- KRACK Wi-Fi Attack and What You Need to Do
- Cat Tech Tips: Cleaning the Computer