Internet Data Privacy Laws for Website Owners You’re probably tired of having to “Agree to Terms” to check out websites. Are you confused by the sudden increase of these kinds of popups on websites you’ve been visiting for years? New legislation is the reason for these boxes and notices. Data privacy and security have become […]Read More →
Who are the NSA? The National Security Agency (NSA) is a powerful United States intelligence organization. Basically, they are responsible for collecting, processing, and monitoring global data for intelligence purposes. The NSA has a stated role to advance national security while protecting the freedoms, civil liberties, and privacy rights guaranteed by the Constitution and federal law. […]Read More →
Web Designer Vs. Web Developer
You may have heard somebody refer to themselves as either a web developer o…
Common Email Scams to Lookout For
As technology progresses, we’re finding new ways to do things better. One d…
Help, My Google Maps are Broken!
Do you own a web site with an embedded Google Map? You may want to give it…
- Do I Need Alignable?
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- Facebook Password Reset Scam!
- Why Is It Important To Update Your Website?
- Web Designer Vs. Web Developer
- Windows 10 Is Malware
- Best Tech Gadgets 2016
- Good WordPress Administrator Names