Does your website suck? Pointers on how to help your website make the cut. Katie Dexter, CEO of Appletree MediaWorks, LLC; a union communications company of Fenton, Michigan; recently appeared on the The Union Edge: Labor’s Talk Radio show to share pointers on improving the user experience level of your website. Website designers and developers […]Read More →
This article from Forbes poses 5 steps you need to take in order to effectively plan out your business’s website. 1. How will you get people to your website? More specifically, what marketing techniques will you be using to attract your target audience? Is it search engine optimization? Pay-per-click advertising? Social media? PR? This step […]Read More →
Help Alexa and Siri Find Your Business During Voice Search
You Can’t Just Tell Voice Search About Your Business Voice search is…
Net Neutrality Repeal Ruins the Internet
The Information Age When the Web emerged in 1989, few could have predicted…
Let’s Get Visual
Visual marketing continues to be on the rise, this makes sense as people ar…
- Do I Need Alignable?
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- Why Labor Unions Need Social Media
- Dimitri Vassilaros – Media Services
- There’s an App for Labor Organization
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- What’s a Twitter Storm?
- KRACK Wi-Fi Attack and What You Need to Do
- Cat Tech Tips: Cleaning the Computer