KRACK Wi-Fi Attack is Whack A security weakness has been discovered in the Wi-Fi protocol which allows attackers to intercept passwords and do much more damage. This weakness is being referred to as a KRACK attack (Key Reinstallation Attacks). KRACK works by targeting the four-way handshake that occurs when a device connects to Wi-Fi. KRACK […]Read More →
Web Designer Vs. Web Developer
You may have heard somebody refer to themselves as either a web developer o…
Common Email Scams to Lookout For
As technology progresses, we’re finding new ways to do things better. One d…
Help, My Google Maps are Broken!
Do you own a web site with an embedded Google Map? You may want to give it…
- Do I Need Alignable?
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- Why Is It Important To Update Your Website?
- Web Designer Vs. Web Developer
- Windows 10 Is Malware
- Facebook Password Reset Scam!
- Gentle Dentistry – Dr. Owocki, DDS
- Help, My Google Maps are Broken!
Search Engine Optimization Twitter WordPress Google Web Development Email Android phishing Privacy iPhone Social Sharing Appletree MediaWorks Web Design Improving Websites Spam Mobile Friendly Scam European Union Tech G+ LinkedIn Social Media Windows 10 Marketing SEO Passwords Updates Malware Websites sem Apps Security Apple Unions Facebook The Union Edge Data Portfolio Hacking Website