Google Plus has remained unpopular since its start in 2011. After multiple security flaws, the social media platform is shutting down….for consumers at least. Security Problems In October, 2018, it was found that the information of over 500,000 accounts was made vulnerable to app developers, even though the information was marked as private. This included […]Read More →
Is your smart phone spying on you? In short, yes. Follow the simple guide below to find out how to protect yourself. Apple Frequent Locations iPhones track your location data down to the minute. Who uses this information: Third party advertisement: If you visit a shoe store, you might receive shoe advertisements. Apps: Apps may […]Read More →
As of July 2015, the Google App Store has 1.6 million apps and the Apple App Store has 1.5 million apps. With an ever-growing universe of apps available, the chances of getting a compromised or infected app are on the rise. More than 85 billion apps have been downloaded from the Apple App Store since October of […]Read More →
on December 23, 2015in Techtags: App icons, application christmas, Boston dynamics, Christmas, christmas light show, christmas lights smartphone, christmas wordpress plugins, Developer app, Developer app day, Google, Google X, Tech, top christmas apps, Website christmas
‘Tis the Season to be Jolly and show how festive technology can be. Technology certainly does not ignore the fact that billions of people are celebrating the Holidays. Christmas cheer is being spread within mobile apps, Websites, and Blogs. Even Christmas decorations are redesigned using technology. Also, Google has done a lot to show their holiday cheer […]Read More →
on November 18, 2015in Techtags: Airbnb, Airbnb disaster relief program, crisis, disaster relief, Facebook, Facebook safety check, Google, Google Crisis, Google Crisis Map, Google Person Finder, internet crisis alerts, Paris Attacks, Twitter, Twitter alerts
Everyone has heard about the recent Paris Attacks on November 13th. Many people have found that the Internet helps in a crisis. The Internet can help to coordinate relief efforts while providing essential communication services to the unfortunate individuals involved in a disaster. Google Crisis Google has created some powerful tools to help save the […]Read More →
How to use Web Analytics for your business Analytics is data analysis that usual involves taking past data to find trends and effects or decisions or events. It can also compare old data with new data using a given tool or scenario. In the sense of your online part of your business this can help […]Read More →
Google held their press event on Tuesday, September 19th in San Francisco announcing many new products such as the Nexus 6P and 5X, the new Chromecast 2, Chromecast Audio, and the Pixel C. They also announced their new Operating System. Nexus 6P This was the most anticipated product coming out of Google and is considered […]Read More →
With the recent scares about Android’s ‘StageFright 2.0’ bug, that you get by opening a MP3 or MP4 file, it might get your wondering more about whether you have or had a bug on your phone. Different malware includes adware, bug, spyware, Trojan horse, virus, and many more (Learn more about Malware types ) There are some […]Read More →
Google is now ranking mobile-friendly websites higher than those that are not mobile ready. Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? If not, Google may now penalize your ranking for it. The other day while browsing the web on my phone during lunch, I clicked on a link to an article that sounded interesting, only to find that […]Read More →
Are Links Good or Bad? Are links to and from your website good or bad? To most people this probably seems to be a no-brainer. Of course links are good, that’s what the web is all about, right? Google’s robots crawl the links, it’s how the Web Was Won. But, Google says that links can […]Read More →
Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter
Ten Tips on How to be Successful While Working From Home Dur
As a web developer of over 15 years, I’ve spent a lot of time working remot…
How to Stay Safe Online During the COVID-19 Outbreak
The COVID-19 outbreak has taken the world by surprise. In these unprecedent…
Google Images are Not Free
Images are a great way to catch eyes on your website, social media, and eve…
- Facebook Password Reset Scam!
- Do I Need Alignable?
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- Cat Tech Tips: Cleaning the Computer
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- Social Media After Death
- Good WordPress Administrator Names
- Court Notice Scam
- Instagram at a Glance
- So true!! It's going to be even harder to convince our programmers to come out of quarantine when this is all over. 😆
- Let's Encrypt Revoking 3 Million TLS Certificates Issued Incorrectly Due to a Bug A heads up for Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate users 🚧💻
- Google Images are Not Free Using images from #Google can end up costing you tons of money. 💰🚫
- Timeline Photos We're excited to say that performancefieldhouse.com is up and running.
Checking facility availability and purchasing time is easy with the online booking system we've implemented.
We've loved working with Performance FieldHouse. Go check out their new site!
- Lots of spam email have been finding their way into our main inbox recently. Be cautious before clicking a link and lookout for signs of spam.
Here is an article we did about common spam emails to watch out for:
- Happy February 14th. 😉 #ValentinesDay2020
- SIM swapping is a scary form of phone number fraud. Here's how to detect it... Sim swapping is a way #hackers gain access to phone numbers, then online accounts. This CNET article talks everything you should know about sim swapping.
- Easy to mix up I suppose...🤣🥞💻
- Easy to mix up I suppose...🤣🥞💻
#technology #TechnologyRocks #TechnologyTheseDays #technologynews #technologysolutions #technologyfail #technologyart #technologytrends #technologyr #TechnologyIsAwesome #technologysucks #technologyhatesme #technologyinnovation #technologytoenjoy #technologylover #technologyaddict #technologytuesday #technologywitch #technologyrules #technologytakeover #technologycompany #TechnologyforGood #technologyproblems #technologyeducation #TechnologyConsulting #technologyfree #technologyfacts #technologypark #technologyiscool #technologyjobs
- Firefighters warn TikTok 'outlet challenge' could cause fire, serious injury A new social media challenge is catching the attention of firefighters. Beware of the TikTok 'outlet challenge'.
- That's about as helpful as #AutoCorrect could ever be!
- Happy New Year! Now that the holidays are over...
#alexa #christmas2019 #newyears2019 #happynewyear #technology
- Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world... Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world faces with cyber censorship is what is going on in China. The government blocks many websites, searches, and software based on their content.
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the... EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the judicial redress act, and no true protection for businesses
- Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of... Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of sharing something on social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, that was copyrighted and not yours to share. But what is fair to ...