Everyone has heard about the recent Paris Attacks on November 13th. Many people have found that the Internet helps in a crisis. The Internet can help to coordinate relief efforts while providing essential communication services to the unfortunate individuals involved in a disaster. Google Crisis Google has created some powerful tools to help save the […]Read More →
on November 18, 2015in Techtags: Airbnb, Airbnb disaster relief program, crisis, disaster relief, Facebook, Facebook safety check, Google, Google Crisis, Google Crisis Map, Google Person Finder, internet crisis alerts, Paris Attacks, Twitter, Twitter alerts
Social Media is Valuable to Businesses So you already have a website. Do you need to bother with social media? The answer is yes, and the obvious reason is that it makes your business easier to find. But there’s more to it than that! Read on for why businesses should be on social media platforms […]Read More →
Just What Is A Twitter Storm? A Twitter storm has become a popular way to draw attention to breaking news or a controversial debate. Some of our union clients, including The Utility Workers Union of America, have hired our company to manage and participate in Twitter storms for them lately. Tweets are created and specific […]Read More →
Who Owns Rights To Your Social Media Content? Occasionally we see those posts on Facebook where a user declares that they don’t have to abide by Facebook’s terms of service, having written a clause in a post. We all know this is a hoax. After all, you already agreed to their terms by making an […]Read More →
Ello? Much of the tech or social-media sided web has discussed Ello. These conversations frequently come in the same breath as something disparaging about Facebook, which gives indicator that it is presumably, a competitor. But just what is Ello, and is it going to live up to the hype! Read on for some answers, and […]Read More →
What are Hashtags ? Hashtags: you see them here and there on the Internet, scattered around posts in all forms of social media. Some people loathe them, some abuse them, and most stand somewhere in between. Once considered just a trendy fad, they’ve caught on in a big way. But what are hashtags? How useful […]Read More →
Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter
Ten Tips on How to be Successful While Working From Home Dur
As a web developer of over 15 years, I’ve spent a lot of time working remot…
How to Stay Safe Online During the COVID-19 Outbreak
The COVID-19 outbreak has taken the world by surprise. In these unprecedent…
Google Images are Not Free
Images are a great way to catch eyes on your website, social media, and eve…
- Facebook Password Reset Scam!
- Do I Need Alignable?
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- What’s a Twitter Storm?
- Help Alexa and Siri Find Your Business During Voice Search
- There’s an App for Labor Organization
- Why Labor Unions Need Social Media
- Common Email Scams to Lookout For
- How to Survive a Joe Job
- Anyone pull off some good April Fool's Day pranks on their family? If not, at least share a family friendly joke with us.
- Guidelines for Cleaning Devices in the Workspace to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 | Zebra... There are so many items hands touch besides door knobs. Check out how to clean #COVID19 off your office devices without breaking them 🦠🤚🚧
- Don't get us wrong, we're thankful to still be working!
- So true!! It's going to be even harder to convince our programmers to come out of quarantine when this is all over. 😆
- Let's Encrypt Revoking 3 Million TLS Certificates Issued Incorrectly Due to a Bug A heads up for Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate users 🚧💻
- Google Images are Not Free Using images from #Google can end up costing you tons of money. 💰🚫
- Timeline Photos We're excited to say that performancefieldhouse.com is up and running.
Checking facility availability and purchasing time is easy with the online booking system we've implemented.
We've loved working with Performance FieldHouse. Go check out their new site!
- Lots of spam email have been finding their way into our main inbox recently. Be cautious before clicking a link and lookout for signs of spam.
Here is an article we did about common spam emails to watch out for:
- Happy February 14th. 😉 #ValentinesDay2020
- Easy to mix up I suppose...🤣🥞💻
#technology #TechnologyRocks #TechnologyTheseDays #technologynews #technologysolutions #technologyfail #technologyart #technologytrends #technologyr #TechnologyIsAwesome #technologysucks #technologyhatesme #technologyinnovation #technologytoenjoy #technologylover #technologyaddict #technologytuesday #technologywitch #technologyrules #technologytakeover #technologycompany #TechnologyforGood #technologyproblems #technologyeducation #TechnologyConsulting #technologyfree #technologyfacts #technologypark #technologyiscool #technologyjobs
- That's about as helpful as #AutoCorrect could ever be!
- Happy New Year! Now that the holidays are over...
#alexa #christmas2019 #newyears2019 #happynewyear #technology
- Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world... Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world faces with cyber censorship is what is going on in China. The government blocks many websites, searches, and software based on their content.
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the... EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the judicial redress act, and no true protection for businesses
- Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of... Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of sharing something on social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, that was copyrighted and not yours to share. But what is fair to ...