Everyone has heard about the recent Paris Attacks on November 13th. Many people have found that the Internet helps in a crisis. The Internet can help to coordinate relief efforts while providing essential communication services to the unfortunate individuals involved in a disaster. Google Crisis Google has created some powerful tools to help save the […]Read More →
on November 18, 2015in Techtags: Airbnb, Airbnb disaster relief program, crisis, disaster relief, Facebook, Facebook safety check, Google, Google Crisis, Google Crisis Map, Google Person Finder, internet crisis alerts, Paris Attacks, Twitter, Twitter alerts
Social Media is Valuable to Businesses So you already have a website. Do you need to bother with social media? The answer is yes, and the obvious reason is that it makes your business easier to find. But there’s more to it than that! Read on for why businesses should be on social media platforms […]Read More →
Just What Is A Twitter Storm? A Twitter storm has become a popular way to draw attention to breaking news or a controversial debate. Some of our union clients, including The Utility Workers Union of America, have hired our company to manage and participate in Twitter storms for them lately. Tweets are created and specific […]Read More →
Who Owns Rights To Your Social Media Content? Occasionally we see those posts on Facebook where a user declares that they don’t have to abide by Facebook’s terms of service, having written a clause in a post. We all know this is a hoax. After all, you already agreed to their terms by making an […]Read More →
Ello? Much of the tech or social-media sided web has discussed Ello. These conversations frequently come in the same breath as something disparaging about Facebook, which gives indicator that it is presumably, a competitor. But just what is Ello, and is it going to live up to the hype! Read on for some answers, and […]Read More →
What are Hashtags ? Hashtags: you see them here and there on the Internet, scattered around posts in all forms of social media. Some people loathe them, some abuse them, and most stand somewhere in between. Once considered just a trendy fad, they’ve caught on in a big way. But what are hashtags? How useful […]Read More →
Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter
The Great Phishing Scamdemic
Have you been noticing an abundance of suspicious looking emails flooding y…
Serious Risks to Consider When Socializing Distantly
In today’s crazy world of staying home instead of visiting friends, we’ve a…
Ten Tips on How to be Successful While Working From Home Dur
As a web developer of over 15 years, I’ve spent a lot of time working remot…
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- Facebook Password Reset Scam!
- Cat Tech Tips – Computer Updates
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- What’s a Twitter Storm?
- How the Internet Helps in a Crisis
- How to Survive a Joe Job
- How to Download Apps Safely
- Social Media After Death
- Can’t say you didn’t learn anything today....
- I don't know who needs to hear this, but Valentine's Day IS this Sunday. She'll remember.... 🥰💐
- How to recycle your old phone, laptop, TV and batteries for free A win for those with resolutions to declutter or be nice to the environment this year. I'd never heard of Cell Phones For Soldiers before!
- Looking forward to adding more cool photos this 2021! 🤩📷
- We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! 🎄❤️🎁💚🎅
- Merry Christmas from our awesome programmers! 🎅🎄
- Merry Christmas from our web designers!
- Tis the season!! Best of luck to all the Santa's out there shopping! 🎅🤶🎁
- The year is 1997.
You: *struggling to write a letter*
Clippy: Would you like some assistance with that?
- Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world... Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world faces with cyber censorship is what is going on in China. The government blocks many websites, searches, and software based on their content.
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the... EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the judicial redress act, and no true protection for businesses
- Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of... Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of sharing something on social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, that was copyrighted and not yours to share. But what is fair to ...
- How Your Devices are Tracking you and How to Stop it: Apple, Microsoft, and Android How Your Devices are Tracking you and How to Stop it: Apple, Microsoft, and Android
- Being Safe while Downloading Apps: With how many apps are downloaded it is always a... Being Safe while Downloading Apps: With how many apps are downloaded it is always a good idea to stay safe while downloading. You must take precautions, learn where to download, and do your research.