The relentless goose step of technology over the past decades has lead to the eventual invasion of the microchip into almost every product in the first world. This has left many astute observers asking what unintended consequences we might be overlooking. As the IoT (Internet of Things) becomes more prevalent, security has taken a back […]Read More →
It’s September and my son has started talking about Halloween costumes and what he wants for Christmas. It’s time for us adults to start our Christmas lists too. There are a lot of new tech gadgets coming out! For the Appleholics, this Fall is big. There’s the new iPhone 7, Mac OS “Sierra” and possibly […]Read More →
Web Designer Vs. Web Developer
You may have heard somebody refer to themselves as either a web developer o…
Common Email Scams to Lookout For
As technology progresses, we’re finding new ways to do things better. One d…
Help, My Google Maps are Broken!
Do you own a web site with an embedded Google Map? You may want to give it…
- Do I Need Alignable?
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- Facebook Password Reset Scam!
- Why Is It Important To Update Your Website?
- Web Designer Vs. Web Developer
- Windows 10 Is Malware
- Best Tech Gadgets 2016
- Good WordPress Administrator Names