The New Year is Almost Here! While considering a new year’s resolution don’t forget about your website. Maybe it could use an update and fresh new look. Check out some of these website tips for 2016. As a first step, be sure and review your statistics and analytics to figure out who is visiting your […]Read More →
on December 23, 2015in Techtags: App icons, application christmas, Boston dynamics, Christmas, christmas light show, christmas lights smartphone, christmas wordpress plugins, Developer app, Developer app day, Google, Google X, Tech, top christmas apps, Website christmas
‘Tis the Season to be Jolly and show how festive technology can be. Technology certainly does not ignore the fact that billions of people are celebrating the Holidays. Christmas cheer is being spread within mobile apps, Websites, and Blogs. Even Christmas decorations are redesigned using technology. Also, Google has done a lot to show their holiday cheer […]Read More →
It’s that time of year again when everyone is trying to find the perfect presents for their friends and loved ones. This year’s online sales are sky-rocketing from customers shopping online on days such as Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. Customers should consider some of our online shopping security tips before exchanging their personal […]Read More →
In a digital age, sending out email newsletters instead of paper newsletters has become much more popular. And why not? The marketing potential of cheap, nearly instant communication with interested customers is difficult to overstate. The content within your newsletter can greatly affect your readership and business. Read on to learn what to include in […]Read More →
on December 2, 2015in Securitytags: Data Storage, Data Transfer, European Union, Microsoft, Privacy, Safe Harbor, Safe Harbor Agreement, Safe Harbor Agreement 2.0, Safe Harbor Pact, Transatlantic Trade
The Data Safe Harbor Rule The Safe Harbor Rule was established in 2000 between the European Union (EU) and the United States (US). This agreement allowed businesses to legally funnel information across the Atlantic. Such data is normally transferred during global commerce, email correspondence, and even social media communication. Europe has stricter privacy guidelines to protect its […]Read More →
Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter
The Great Phishing Scamdemic
Have you been noticing an abundance of suspicious looking emails flooding y…
Serious Risks to Consider When Socializing Distantly
In today’s crazy world of staying home instead of visiting friends, we’ve a…
Ten Tips on How to be Successful While Working From Home Dur
As a web developer of over 15 years, I’ve spent a lot of time working remot…
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- Facebook Password Reset Scam!
- How the Internet Helps in a Crisis
- What’s a Twitter Storm?
- Cat Tech Tips – Computer Updates
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- Do I Need Alignable?
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy
- How to Succeed at Search Engine Optimization
- Can’t say you didn’t learn anything today....
- I don't know who needs to hear this, but Valentine's Day IS this Sunday. She'll remember.... 🥰💐
- How to recycle your old phone, laptop, TV and batteries for free A win for those with resolutions to declutter or be nice to the environment this year. I'd never heard of Cell Phones For Soldiers before!
- Looking forward to adding more cool photos this 2021! 🤩📷
- We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! 🎄❤️🎁💚🎅
- Merry Christmas from our awesome programmers! 🎅🎄
- Merry Christmas from our web designers!
- Tis the season!! Best of luck to all the Santa's out there shopping! 🎅🤶🎁
- The year is 1997.
You: *struggling to write a letter*
Clippy: Would you like some assistance with that?
- Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world... Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world faces with cyber censorship is what is going on in China. The government blocks many websites, searches, and software based on their content.
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the... EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the judicial redress act, and no true protection for businesses
- Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of... Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of sharing something on social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, that was copyrighted and not yours to share. But what is fair to ...
- How Your Devices are Tracking you and How to Stop it: Apple, Microsoft, and Android How Your Devices are Tracking you and How to Stop it: Apple, Microsoft, and Android
- Being Safe while Downloading Apps: With how many apps are downloaded it is always a... Being Safe while Downloading Apps: With how many apps are downloaded it is always a good idea to stay safe while downloading. You must take precautions, learn where to download, and do your research.