You may have noticed Facebook and its subsidiaries (Instagram, Messenger, etc.) seem to know exactly what you’re thinking and saying. It’s almost like Facebook is listening in on our private lives. There are a few resources that Facebook uses to achieve this level of creepiness. Facebook Has Its Sources Privacy International conducted a report in […]Read More →
Google Plus has remained unpopular since its start in 2011. After multiple security flaws, the social media platform is shutting down….for consumers at least. Security Problems In October, 2018, it was found that the information of over 500,000 accounts was made vulnerable to app developers, even though the information was marked as private. This included […]Read More →
You may have heard somebody refer to themselves as either a web developer or a web designer (or even both). What is the difference? What does a developer do that a designer doesn’t, and vice versa? Designer We’re going to start here, since the design process comes before developing. Web designers work in programs such […]Read More →
As technology progresses, we’re finding new ways to do things better. One downside of this is, that also means scammers are finding new ways to do things better. Here is some spam to look out for. Sextortion Email Scam One scam that was popular last year had the scammer proclaiming that an amount of money […]Read More →
Do you own a web site with an embedded Google Map? You may want to give it a look and make sure it’s still working correctly. Beginning on June 11, 2018, Google started requiring all websites to have a unique “API Key” and billing information on file in order to use their mapping service. This […]Read More →
Christmas is coming up quick. You may still have some last minute gifts to get for your “hard to buy for” friends and family. Here are ten of the best tech gifts of 2019 that are affordable and might make them happy. Cable Straps These are super helpful at keeping cords from getting tangled. These […]Read More →
Internet Data Privacy Laws for Website Owners You’re probably tired of having to “Agree to Terms” to check out websites. Are you confused by the sudden increase of these kinds of popups on websites you’ve been visiting for years? New legislation is the reason for these boxes and notices. Data privacy and security have become […]Read More →
Mobile Friendly Websites Are A Must It’s official – internet traffic from mobile devices has surpassed traffic from desktop systems. That may or may not surprise you. If you need help suspending your doubt, simply open your mobile’s app library. You’ll soon notice that a vast number of apps rely on internet access to varying […]Read More →
The relentless goose step of technology over the past decades has lead to the eventual invasion of the microchip into almost every product in the first world. This has left many astute observers asking what unintended consequences we might be overlooking. As the IoT (Internet of Things) becomes more prevalent, security has taken a back […]Read More →
You Can’t Just Tell Voice Search About Your Business Voice search is when a human tells Alexa or Siri or another voice activated device to go on the internet and look for an item or information rather than typing their query into a search engine browser themselves. “As far back as 2014, Google’s official blog […]Read More →
Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter
Ten Tips on How to be Successful While Working From Home Dur
As a web developer of over 15 years, I’ve spent a lot of time working remot…
How to Stay Safe Online During the COVID-19 Outbreak
The COVID-19 outbreak has taken the world by surprise. In these unprecedent…
Google Images are Not Free
Images are a great way to catch eyes on your website, social media, and eve…
- Facebook Password Reset Scam!
- Do I Need Alignable?
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- Why Do People Buy Apps?
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy
- Cat Tech Tips: Cleaning the Computer
- Scams: Energy Bill Service Scam
- Help Alexa and Siri Find Your Business During Voice Search
- Email Newsletters in the Digital Age
- Anyone pull off some good April Fool's Day pranks on their family? If not, at least share a family friendly joke with us.
- Guidelines for Cleaning Devices in the Workspace to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 | Zebra... There are so many items hands touch besides door knobs. Check out how to clean #COVID19 off your office devices without breaking them 🦠🤚🚧
- Don't get us wrong, we're thankful to still be working!
- So true!! It's going to be even harder to convince our programmers to come out of quarantine when this is all over. 😆
- Let's Encrypt Revoking 3 Million TLS Certificates Issued Incorrectly Due to a Bug A heads up for Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate users 🚧💻
- Google Images are Not Free Using images from #Google can end up costing you tons of money. 💰🚫
- Timeline Photos We're excited to say that performancefieldhouse.com is up and running.
Checking facility availability and purchasing time is easy with the online booking system we've implemented.
We've loved working with Performance FieldHouse. Go check out their new site!
- Lots of spam email have been finding their way into our main inbox recently. Be cautious before clicking a link and lookout for signs of spam.
Here is an article we did about common spam emails to watch out for:
- Happy February 14th. 😉 #ValentinesDay2020
- Easy to mix up I suppose...🤣🥞💻
#technology #TechnologyRocks #TechnologyTheseDays #technologynews #technologysolutions #technologyfail #technologyart #technologytrends #technologyr #TechnologyIsAwesome #technologysucks #technologyhatesme #technologyinnovation #technologytoenjoy #technologylover #technologyaddict #technologytuesday #technologywitch #technologyrules #technologytakeover #technologycompany #TechnologyforGood #technologyproblems #technologyeducation #TechnologyConsulting #technologyfree #technologyfacts #technologypark #technologyiscool #technologyjobs
- That's about as helpful as #AutoCorrect could ever be!
- Happy New Year! Now that the holidays are over...
#alexa #christmas2019 #newyears2019 #happynewyear #technology
- Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world... Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world faces with cyber censorship is what is going on in China. The government blocks many websites, searches, and software based on their content.
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the... EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the judicial redress act, and no true protection for businesses
- Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of... Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of sharing something on social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, that was copyrighted and not yours to share. But what is fair to ...