Images are a great way to catch eyes on your website, social media, and even advertisements. You may be asking yourself, are Google images free to use?Read More →
You may have heard somebody refer to themselves as either a web developer or a web designer (or even both). What is the difference? What does a developer do that a designer doesn’t, and vice versa? Designer We’re going to start here, since the design process comes before developing. Web designers work in programs such […]Read More →
Do you own a web site with an embedded Google Map? You may want to give it a look and make sure it’s still working correctly. Beginning on June 11, 2018, Google started requiring all websites to have a unique “API Key” and billing information on file in order to use their mapping service. This […]Read More →
Internet Data Privacy Laws for Website Owners You’re probably tired of having to “Agree to Terms” to check out websites. Are you confused by the sudden increase of these kinds of popups on websites you’ve been visiting for years? New legislation is the reason for these boxes and notices. Data privacy and security have become […]Read More →
Mobile Friendly Websites Are A Must It’s official – internet traffic from mobile devices has surpassed traffic from desktop systems. That may or may not surprise you. If you need help suspending your doubt, simply open your mobile’s app library. You’ll soon notice that a vast number of apps rely on internet access to varying […]Read More →
Visual marketing continues to be on the rise, this makes sense as people are more likely to remember what they see compared to what they read. Keep in mind 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual. Social media now places an emphasis on visual content hosted (uploaded) directly to it. Even Twitter […]Read More →
KRACK Wi-Fi Attack is Whack A security weakness has been discovered in the Wi-Fi protocol which allows attackers to intercept passwords and do much more damage. This weakness is being referred to as a KRACK attack (Key Reinstallation Attacks). KRACK works by targeting the four-way handshake that occurs when a device connects to Wi-Fi. KRACK […]Read More →
While deciding whether to build your new website with Wix, Weebly, or WordPress, there are several questions to consider. What is your budget? WordPress, Wix and Weebly sites all start at free. They each offer premium versions that allow for you to use your own domains, hosting and add-on features. Building and maintaining a WordPress […]Read More →
It’s that time of year again. If you just don’t have time to go from store to store looking for that perfect gift, you may be heading online to shop. Online shopping can be a great experience, but it can also lead to all sorts of problems – not just for your computer, but also for […]Read More →
By now, most people understand that websites collect data behind the scenes (often without notice). You may even opt to volunteer information by filling out and submitting an online form. But what rights do the website owners have to your data? Who can they share it with? What are your rights? These are all great questions that […]Read More →
Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter
Ten Tips on How to be Successful While Working From Home Dur
As a web developer of over 15 years, I’ve spent a lot of time working remot…
How to Stay Safe Online During the COVID-19 Outbreak
The COVID-19 outbreak has taken the world by surprise. In these unprecedent…
Google Images are Not Free
Images are a great way to catch eyes on your website, social media, and eve…
- Facebook Password Reset Scam!
- Do I Need Alignable?
- Social Media Copyright Issues: Fair Use or Infringement?
- Why Is It Important To Know Who Owns Your Representative? One Example: Glass-Steagall
- Help Alexa and Siri Find Your Business During Voice Search
- Email Newsletters in the Digital Age
- Why Do People Buy Apps?
- Cat Tech Tips: Cleaning the Computer
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy
- Anyone pull off some good April Fool's Day pranks on their family? If not, at least share a family friendly joke with us.
- Guidelines for Cleaning Devices in the Workspace to Limit the Spread of COVID-19 | Zebra... There are so many items hands touch besides door knobs. Check out how to clean #COVID19 off your office devices without breaking them 🦠🤚🚧
- Don't get us wrong, we're thankful to still be working!
- So true!! It's going to be even harder to convince our programmers to come out of quarantine when this is all over. 😆
- Let's Encrypt Revoking 3 Million TLS Certificates Issued Incorrectly Due to a Bug A heads up for Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate users 🚧💻
- Google Images are Not Free Using images from #Google can end up costing you tons of money. 💰🚫
- Timeline Photos We're excited to say that performancefieldhouse.com is up and running.
Checking facility availability and purchasing time is easy with the online booking system we've implemented.
We've loved working with Performance FieldHouse. Go check out their new site!
- Lots of spam email have been finding their way into our main inbox recently. Be cautious before clicking a link and lookout for signs of spam.
Here is an article we did about common spam emails to watch out for:
- Happy February 14th. 😉 #ValentinesDay2020
- Easy to mix up I suppose...🤣🥞💻
#technology #TechnologyRocks #TechnologyTheseDays #technologynews #technologysolutions #technologyfail #technologyart #technologytrends #technologyr #TechnologyIsAwesome #technologysucks #technologyhatesme #technologyinnovation #technologytoenjoy #technologylover #technologyaddict #technologytuesday #technologywitch #technologyrules #technologytakeover #technologycompany #TechnologyforGood #technologyproblems #technologyeducation #TechnologyConsulting #technologyfree #technologyfacts #technologypark #technologyiscool #technologyjobs
- That's about as helpful as #AutoCorrect could ever be!
- Happy New Year! Now that the holidays are over...
#alexa #christmas2019 #newyears2019 #happynewyear #technology
- Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world... Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world faces with cyber censorship is what is going on in China. The government blocks many websites, searches, and software based on their content.
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the... EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the judicial redress act, and no true protection for businesses
- Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of... Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of sharing something on social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, that was copyrighted and not yours to share. But what is fair to ...