Have you been noticing an abundance of suspicious looking emails flooding your inbox over the past few months? You aren’t alone! In the age of COVID-19, InfoSecurity Magazine reports that phishing scams have soared by over 600% since the end of February. Unfortunately, many of these scammers prey on fear and uncertainty in order to […]Read More →
The COVID-19 outbreak has taken the world by surprise. In these unprecedented times, it is important to know who you can trust. Unfortunately, there are some people who are looking to benefit off of the grief and anxiety of others. COVID-19 scams are running rampant right now. We’ve outlined how to stay safe online during […]Read More →
Have you ever visited a website and been greeted by a warning stating that the site is “Not Secure” or something similar? It is definitely off-putting to visitors when this happens. If you are a site owner and notice your site doing this, it is actually pretty easy to fix. All you need to do […]Read More →
Microsoft scam calls have been around for a while, but they’re still detrimental. In 2018 alone, it’s estimated that tech support scammers managed to take a whopping $55 million out of the bank accounts of over 140,000 innocent people. These scammers call you out of the blue to catch you off guard. This is why […]Read More →
The Windows 7 end of life date is quickly approaching. If you’re still behind, you should mark your calendar. Microsoft is ending extended support for this popular OS on January 14, 2020. After this date, they will stop patching security holes. Users who do not upgrade will be exposed to an ever increasing number of […]Read More →
As technology progresses, we’re finding new ways to do things better. One downside of this is, that also means scammers are finding new ways to do things better. Here is some spam to look out for. Sextortion Email Scam One scam that was popular last year had the scammer proclaiming that an amount of money […]Read More →
A little bit of insurance advice for websites. So you’ve spent a couple thousand dollars on a really nice website with all the bells and whistles, your organization has put in dozens of hours tweaking it to be just right but what have you done to protect your website from hackers? Just like with a […]Read More →
Last week we celebrated Safer Internet Day. For many people it was just a hashtag holiday. For us website professionals it was a reminder of just what our jobs entail: keeping websites up to date and keeping up with security standards to avoid being part of the latest breach. Let this sink in – 2 out […]Read More →
Email Is Not Secure Naturally. Lately we’ve been hearing about email servers and scandals involved with email in the news. Some people have commented: “So what? Email is secure.” But it’s not, there are steps you must take to make your email secure! We have had clients ask us to email them passwords or other important […]Read More →
Feeling vulnerable today? You will after reading this blog post recently shared during a radio interview on The Union Edge: Labor’s Talk Radio show. LinkedIn Breach Announced LinkedIn recently announced that they had been made aware of a data hack that happened back in 2012. Stolen information included email addresses, passwords, and member ID numbers. […]Read More →
Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter
The Great Phishing Scamdemic
Have you been noticing an abundance of suspicious looking emails flooding y…
Serious Risks to Consider When Socializing Distantly
In today’s crazy world of staying home instead of visiting friends, we’ve a…
Ten Tips on How to be Successful While Working From Home Dur
As a web developer of over 15 years, I’ve spent a lot of time working remot…
- Can’t say you didn’t learn anything today....
- I don't know who needs to hear this, but Valentine's Day IS this Sunday. She'll remember.... 🥰💐
- How to recycle your old phone, laptop, TV and batteries for free A win for those with resolutions to declutter or be nice to the environment this year. I'd never heard of Cell Phones For Soldiers before!
- Looking forward to adding more cool photos this 2021! 🤩📷
- We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! 🎄❤️🎁💚🎅
- Merry Christmas from our awesome programmers! 🎅🎄
- Merry Christmas from our web designers!
- Tis the season!! Best of luck to all the Santa's out there shopping! 🎅🤶🎁
- The year is 1997.
You: *struggling to write a letter*
Clippy: Would you like some assistance with that?
- Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world... Top 10 Fonts Web Designers Love #Infographic
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the... EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the judicial redress act, and no true protection for businesses
- Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of... Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of sharing something on social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, that was copyrighted and not yours to share. But what is fair to ...
- How Your Devices are Tracking you and How to Stop it: Apple, Microsoft, and Android How Your Devices are Tracking you and How to Stop it: Apple, Microsoft, and Android
- Being Safe while Downloading Apps: With how many apps are downloaded it is always a... Being Safe while Downloading Apps: With how many apps are downloaded it is always a good idea to stay safe while downloading. You must take precautions, learn where to download, and do your research.