Last week we celebrated Safer Internet Day. For many people it was just a hashtag holiday. For us website professionals it was a reminder of just what our jobs entail: keeping websites up to date and keeping up with security standards to avoid being part of the latest breach. Let this sink in – 2 out […]Read More →
It’s that time of year again. If you just don’t have time to go from store to store looking for that perfect gift, you may be heading online to shop. Online shopping can be a great experience, but it can also lead to all sorts of problems – not just for your computer, but also for […]Read More →
Businesses large and small have been told they need an app to take their marketing to the next level. It makes sense that labor unions are investing in apps to help promote their events and also help with organizing. Yep There’s an App for That I have so many apps on my phone I have […]Read More →
It’s almost Christmas, so let’s talk tech toys. If you’ve been really good this year you may be asking for a new laptop. The first thing you’ll have to decide when contemplating your Christmas list is which operating system do you want or need? Windows? Mac? Chrome? Straight up Linux? Let’s look at the choices […]Read More →
By now, most people understand that websites collect data behind the scenes (often without notice). You may even opt to volunteer information by filling out and submitting an online form. But what rights do the website owners have to your data? Who can they share it with? What are your rights? These are all great questions that […]Read More →
It’s September and my son has started talking about Halloween costumes and what he wants for Christmas. It’s time for us adults to start our Christmas lists too. There are a lot of new tech gadgets coming out! For the Appleholics, this Fall is big. There’s the new iPhone 7, Mac OS “Sierra” and possibly […]Read More →
Windows 10: Taking the Low Road to Market Domination Microsoft’s behavior throughout its rollout of Windows 10 has sparked deep concern among analysts and consumers alike – and rightly so. In recent months, the software giant has been brazenly employing the same deceptive tactics first perfected by malware developers. By their playbook, you will upgrade […]Read More →
Email Is Not Secure Naturally. Lately we’ve been hearing about email servers and scandals involved with email in the news. Some people have commented: “So what? Email is secure.” But it’s not, there are steps you must take to make your email secure! We have had clients ask us to email them passwords or other important […]Read More →
Dust off your mouse and grab your website administrative login, it’s time to clean up your website. If you’re running late on your spring cleaning, it’s ok. You have a week before summer. Your website and online presence all need to be cleaned up regularly too, so why not now? There are many reasons you […]Read More →
Feeling vulnerable today? You will after reading this blog post recently shared during a radio interview on The Union Edge: Labor’s Talk Radio show. LinkedIn Breach Announced LinkedIn recently announced that they had been made aware of a data hack that happened back in 2012. Stolen information included email addresses, passwords, and member ID numbers. […]Read More →
Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter
The Great Phishing Scamdemic
Have you been noticing an abundance of suspicious looking emails flooding y…
Serious Risks to Consider When Socializing Distantly
In today’s crazy world of staying home instead of visiting friends, we’ve a…
Ten Tips on How to be Successful While Working From Home Dur
As a web developer of over 15 years, I’ve spent a lot of time working remot…
- Can’t say you didn’t learn anything today....
- I don't know who needs to hear this, but Valentine's Day IS this Sunday. She'll remember.... 🥰💐
- How to recycle your old phone, laptop, TV and batteries for free A win for those with resolutions to declutter or be nice to the environment this year. I'd never heard of Cell Phones For Soldiers before!
- Looking forward to adding more cool photos this 2021! 🤩📷
- We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! 🎄❤️🎁💚🎅
- Merry Christmas from our awesome programmers! 🎅🎄
- Merry Christmas from our web designers!
- Tis the season!! Best of luck to all the Santa's out there shopping! 🎅🤶🎁
- The year is 1997.
You: *struggling to write a letter*
Clippy: Would you like some assistance with that?
- Chinese Government Holds Back Everyone’s Internet Freedom: A strong example of the problems this world... Top 10 Fonts Web Designers Love #Infographic
- EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the... EU-US Privacy Shield Still Not Protecting Your Privacy: Still collecting bulk data, problems with the judicial redress act, and no true protection for businesses
- Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of... Copyright and Social Media: This has become a gray area. Almost everyone is guilty of sharing something on social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, that was copyrighted and not yours to share. But what is fair to ...
- How Your Devices are Tracking you and How to Stop it: Apple, Microsoft, and Android How Your Devices are Tracking you and How to Stop it: Apple, Microsoft, and Android
- Being Safe while Downloading Apps: With how many apps are downloaded it is always a... Being Safe while Downloading Apps: With how many apps are downloaded it is always a good idea to stay safe while downloading. You must take precautions, learn where to download, and do your research.